Herobrine Fan Club
Welcome to the Herobrine Fan Club. If you've found him, are a fan, praise him, or just like Minecraft, then register today! If you've already done that, then log in!
Herobrine Fan Club
Welcome to the Herobrine Fan Club. If you've found him, are a fan, praise him, or just like Minecraft, then register today! If you've already done that, then log in!

HomeHome  FeedFeed  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  RynoGGRynoGG  HauntCraft VideosHauntCraft Videos  sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Planet_minecraft_mb  
You've posted 2/1161 of all posts.
We now have a Steam group!
We've reached 1000 posts! 3/4/14
Please donate.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:52 pm
Statistics
We have 135 registered users
The newest registered user is Frenz

Our users have posted a total of 1161 messages in 206 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Append to Rules (UPDATED AS OF 4/30/2021)
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:27 pm by Chibi

» This Forum is Dead
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:25 am by Herobrine

» Herobrine in 2016
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:09 am by Herobrine

» Herobrine is haunting my world.
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:25 pm by LIKABAWWWWWS

» My return!
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:13 am by sucilultraman

» IM BAAAAAAAACK!!!
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:18 am by sucilultraman

» New Herobrine sighting?!
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:06 pm by Herobrine

» HELP ME I FOUND HIM AGAIN
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:55 pm by Herobrine

» Has anyone seen Herobrine?
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:51 am by Herobrine

1st Herobrine sighting

Go down 
+10
sami1508SUOMI
SteampunkHerobrine35712
Herobrine Follower
HerobrineIsEpic
Elliebrine
zim45
akiller2001
Anglican
Corpsumer
Herobrine
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

After reading this, do you believe Herobrine is truly real?
Yes. He is confusingly TRUE!
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Vote_lcap88%sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Vote_rcap
 88% [ 23 ]
NO WAY!!! It's a confusing HOAX!
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Vote_lcap12%sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Herobrine
Owner
Owner
Herobrine

Popularity Points : 19
Favorite saying/Humor : im herobrine because i was 12 when i made this website

sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Empty
PostSubject: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:23 pm

sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting 2012-010

I was on Minecraft 1.1(not alpha/beta), playing on a server called Rushcraft, in the Nether, getting Golden Nuggets, when I checked the playerlist. There was a user named "Chicken". I turned to leave when I saw a chicken in the Nether. Then the user said:
Chicken wrote:
problem?

I turned to leave when I saw the chicken again. I started following it until I found it in the Nether's Void. I build a Netherrack tower and found it standing there.
Chicken wrote:
welcome
Then POOF!!! Herobrine...
Dude10190(aka me) wrote:
OH GOSH!!!

Herobrine wrote:
why did you follow that chicken?
Then I told the server(iviRushix) to look on the playerlist. Then came the scariest part:
Herobrine wrote:
you wish to die?
Then I made a run for it. He tried to stop me by spawning squids :\ But I escaped them. Then I was heading for the portal. Then Herobrine came back, and then, the most weirdest thing yet... was BUILDING on the safezone! He covered one side of the portal with BEDROCK. But I escaped! But then, before I got to disconnect, he teleported me BACK TO the Nether!

AND these famous quotes proves that Herobrine is real:  
Notch wrote:
I did, but he is no longer with us.

Unknown author, but could be Herobrine wrote:
It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.

The Unknown person one was revealed after a game crash of Minecraft on a Live Stream, viewers being restricted to another page revealing that quote. The person who did the stream ended up finding Herobrine on his 1st stream.

This might be scary and true at the same time, but thanks for reading.

~Herobrine
Back to top Go down
https://rynogg.com
Corpsumer
Admin
Admin
Corpsumer

Popularity Points : 1
Favorite saying/Humor : let lips do what hands do!

PostSubject: Interesting...   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Amazing detail. I may post a sighting if I ever FIND one.
Heh.

~Herobrinette Angry Herobrine Angry Herobrine Angry Herobrine Angry Herobrine Angry Herobrine HE'S GONNA GETCHA AGAIN SUMDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Anglican
Normal Minecraftian
Normal Minecraftian
Anglican

Popularity Points : 0
Favorite saying/Humor : I am an elf. 'Nuff said

PostSubject: Herobrine   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm

IT depends on who you are and what ur opinion is. MIne is, He's real. Infact, I take it so far as to say, He's my brother. There are two Herorbines, which one is real? Answer: My brother. The one we call "Herobrine" iS my Brother.... Odd but maybe true..
Back to top Go down
akiller2001
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch
akiller2001

PostSubject: herobrine   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 3:53 pm

herobrine is real nobody on minecraft is safe they if you think herobrine is removed from minecraft No well think.....AGAIN!!! were all domed minecraft is domed Crying or Very sad but like on minecraft every evil guy is able to get stoped and if we work together we can stop herobrine and his attacts and killing us WE SHALL KILL YOU HEROBRINE Mad
Back to top Go down
zim45
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch

Popularity Points : -4

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm

thats not herobrine, herobrine doesn't have a screen name.
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Owner
Owner
Herobrine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 pm

zim45 wrote:
thats not herobrine, herobrine doesn't have a screen name.
This was on multiplayer. I think someone trolled me. IDK. The server hasn't opened up in a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
Elliebrine
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch

Favorite saying/Humor : I swear that was a creeper, it's not like I spawned in TNT or anything...

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm

You can't escape HIM, you can't kill HIM, you can't hide from HIM, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE DEATH!! Herobrine
Back to top Go down
HerobrineIsEpic
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch

Favorite saying/Humor : Time changes people, people change ideas...

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:35 am

i really think hes real... i have searched for DAYS on pocket edition 0.5.0 newest update...
Back to top Go down
Herobrine Follower
Stone Sword
Stone Sword
Herobrine Follower

Favorite saying/Humor : Death trap!

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 am

My belief in him is that I think he is only trying to test you. He is testing you and stalking your every move. So he can either haunt you. Or recruit you. Herobrine
Back to top Go down
Herobrine Follower
Stone Sword
Stone Sword
Herobrine Follower

Favorite saying/Humor : Death trap!

PostSubject: Danggit trolls! - Edited ~lolEpicColinlol   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Herobrine doesn't use MobDisguise, he is a player who hacks.
Q :Herobrine IS a hacker?
A :Quite yes and the worst you can meet on minecraft, he is EVIL...

LET YOUR DEATH HAPPEN WITH DIAMONDS...
Code:
Die by herobrine...
Herobrine Death Image:

Last edited by Derp Dep on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : CHIBI I WILL GET YOU)
Back to top Go down
SteampunkHerobrine35712
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch
SteampunkHerobrine35712

Favorite saying/Humor : SILENCE MORTAL OR YOU SHALL DIE and THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Herobrine wrote:
sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting 2012-010

I was on Minecraft 1.1(not alpha/beta), playing on a server called Rushcraft, in the Nether, getting Golden Nuggets, when I checked the playerlist. There was a user named "Chicken". I turned to leave when I saw a chicken in the Nether. Then the user said:
Chicken wrote:
problem?

I turned to leave when I saw the chicken again. I started following it until I found it in the Nether's Void. I build a Netherrack tower and found it standing there.
Chicken wrote:
welcome
Then POOF!!! Herobrine...
Dude10190(aka me) wrote:
OH GOSH!!!

Herobrine wrote:
why did you follow that chicken?
Then I told the server(iviRushix) to look on the playerlist. Then came the scariest part:
Herobrine wrote:
you wish to die?
Then I made a run for it. He tried to stop me by spawning squids :\ But I escaped them. Then I was heading for the portal. Then Herobrine came back, and then, the most weirdest thing yet... was BUILDING on the safezone! He covered one side of the portal with BEDROCK. But I escaped! But then, before I got to disconnect, he teleported me BACK TO the Nether!

AND these famous quotes proves that Herobrine is real:
Notch wrote:
I did, but he is no longer with us.
Unknown author, but could be Herobrine wrote:
It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.

The Unknown person one was revealed after a game crash of Minecraft on a Live Stream, viewers being restricted to another page revealing that quote. The person who did the stream ended up finding Herobrine on his 1st stream.

This might be scary and true at the same time, but thanks for reading.

~Herobrine
i think he is real but this is fake because he has a name
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkherobrine.blogspot.com/
Herobrine
Owner
Owner
Herobrine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Herobrine Follower wrote:
Sorry but I think the trolls got you. First of all if a chicken led you to HIM, he was surely using MobDisguise. But Herobrine is real. Only this guy used MobDisguise for Herobrine also. Sorry you got trolled.
I already figured that out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami1508SUOMI
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch

PostSubject: i see him   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:10 am

sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting 33paruo

i see something like herobrine Razz
Back to top Go down
sami1508SUOMI
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch

PostSubject: heribrine   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 am

sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Server10

with alone....

Last edited by Herobrine on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The image was too large)
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Owner
Owner
Herobrine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:35 am

Herobrine Follower wrote:
Sorry but I think the trolls got you. First of all if a chicken led you to HIM, he was surely using MobDisguise. But Herobrine is real. Only this guy used MobDisguise for Herobrine also. Sorry you got trolled.
No, the chicken TURNED INTO him. phhhhft lol!
Back to top Go down
pokelover101
New Sibling of Notch
New Sibling of Notch

Favorite saying/Humor : I locked away my dermonds and threw away the key

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I believe you were right and because herobrine has ultimate power it could be HIM also the unkown person saying the WAKE UP thing is hard to do all I know from it is WAKE UP WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Owner
Owner
Herobrine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:39 pm

sami1508SUOMI wrote:

with alone....
If you look closer, then it will obviously look like more leaves.
Back to top Go down
sucilultraman
Stone Sword
Stone Sword
sucilultraman

Popularity Points : 3
Favorite saying/Humor : S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:40 pm

if you are alone. be brave. like me in my good,flat world. my village was secure, along my house
but then. far far away there are random bedrock craters and a nuke.

Last edited by sucilultraman on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sucilultraman
Stone Sword
Stone Sword
sucilultraman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

as Herobrine said. the chicken is possesed by herobrine
Back to top Go down
1blanco
Top Poster and Topic Starter
1blanco

Popularity Points : 17
Favorite saying/Humor : the helmet smasher strikes again

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:45 pm

that is a tree sami...
Back to top Go down
sucilultraman
Stone Sword
Stone Sword
sucilultraman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Elliebrine wrote:
You can't escape HIM, you can't kill HIM, you can't hide from HIM, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE DEATH!! Herobrine

yes you can't escape for YOUR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
sucilultraman
Stone Sword
Stone Sword
sucilultraman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 pm

sami1508SUOMI wrote:

with alone....

Maybe that's your own server.
Back to top Go down
1blanco
1blanco

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:36 pm

sami that is a tree
Back to top Go down
sucilultraman
Stone Sword
Stone Sword
sucilultraman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 am

you can see person shadows on far
Back to top Go down
1blanco
1blanco

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:37 pm

oops I sayd it twice lol:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Herobrine sighting   sighting - 1st Herobrine sighting Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

1st Herobrine sighting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next